We want to make the paperwork easy!

At Wedding on the Rocks, we strive to get the paperwork done as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why we work closely together with the authorities.

The Danish authorities need the following documents:

  • The Notice of Marriage – Can be downloaded here.
  • Personal ID – Valid passport or EU-ID. Schengen visa or residence permit are only required, if they are necessary to arrive in Denmark.
  • Certificate of marital status – Proves that you are not already married. Some countries don’t issue this document – in this case, it is enough with the Notice of Marriage.
  • Birth certificate – If possible.
  • Divorce decree or death certificate –only if one or both of you were previously married.

All documents must be translated into English, German or Danish. In addition, they must be legalized or have an Apostille stamp.

When you have booked your wedding, we require copies of all of the above documents, which you can send to our secure email address.

We will check your documents and send them to the local authorities for approval.

Please remember to bring the original documents for your wedding.

Close menu